CEX.IO provides you with a great opportunity to buy crypto with a payment card. You can make a deposit in a few clicks using your Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card and purchase cryptocurrencies whenever you want.
Payment can be made in any local currency — just make sure your card allows for international transactions. The amount you pay will be converted to the deposit currency you select on CEX.IO (USD/EUR/GBP/RUB) at your bank’s current exchange rate.
When you make a card deposit for the first time, you need to link your card to your CEX.IO account. It takes a few minutes, check out our Card Verification Guide to see how easy it is.
Also, make sure to check out our Payment Cards Guide with useful tips on using payment cards on CEX.IO
Once you’ve connected your card to your CEX.IO account, you’re ready to make a deposit.
- Choose the Payment card method
- Select the currency you want to deposit and enter the amount. Make sure to check the Total amount to see how much you’ll be charged, including fees
- Click on the card you want to use
- Enter your card’s CVV/CVC code
- Double-check the information you’ve entered and click Deposit
- Enter the 3DS code provided by your bank via SMS or email to confirm your payment