You receive all the information about your account activity to the email address associated with your CEX.IO account. This includes confirmations of account registration and financial operations as well as any other account-related updates.
If you want to change the email address associated with your CEX.IO account, by writing an email to email@example.com
Request a change of email address
The safety of our customers’ funds and data is our main focus. That’s why we have a standard procedure for email change requests. Before changing your email, we need to make sure the request is coming from the true account holder.
So when you submit your request, we’ll ask you for:
- Account-related information
- ID confirmation photos
- User ID
- Current and new email addresses
- Phone number linked to your CEX.IO account
- Details of your latest transactions
- Residential address
- Issuing bank of the payment card linked to your CEX.IO account
ID confirmation photos
- A photo of your identity document with a handwritten note
- A selfie with the same document next to a handwritten note
The note should have the text "CEX.IO, Email change"+ your name and the current date.
Check out the guide on How to make ID confirmation photos accurately and to ensure that your request will be resolved promptly.
Confirm your new email address
When you get a response from the CEX.IO Support Team about successfully changing your email, check your new email address inbox to make sure you receive the confirmation letter. Click the Confirm button in this email to verify the changes and use your new email address.