Among numerous payment methods provided by CEX.IO customers can choose Epay, a fast, convenient, and safe payment service between individuals and companies around the world. In this guide, we will describe how to effortlessly transfer funds between your CEX.IO and Epay accounts.
Epay transfers require an Identity verification level at least.
Your CEX.IO and Epay accounts should be associated with the same email addresses.
Only a personal Epay account can be used. The first and last names on CEX.IO and Epay should be the same.
If you have a corporate account at CEX.IO, your Epay account should be connected with the same company name.
The minimum deposit/withdrawal amount via Epay service is $20, the maximum amount to deposit/withdraw per day is $10.000. This information can be found on the Limits and commissions page.
Epay is not available in certain countries yet. Please take a look at the list of such countries on the Limits and commissions page.
To make a deposit from Epay service to CEX.IO:
2. Confirm your selection, and then click Select payment method.
3. Select Alternative methods —> Epay* as the payment instrument.
*Visit our Limits and Commissions page to learn more about your account limits, payment methods available in your area, and commissions applicable for fiat and crypto transactions.
4. Enter the email address connected to your Epay account. Remember that your CEX.IO Account should be associated with the same email.
For your convenience, you can name this Epay account by entering a Title. This feature is optional.
5. Click Link Account and you'll be back to the deposit page.
6. Enter how much you want to deposit and click Show Account Details.
You’ll see all the details needed for your transfer: the email address to send funds and your reference (order number). You can download or print the order with this information.
7. Open your Epay account in a browser or mobile app and request a transfer using these details. Enter the amount you wish to transfer and insert your reference (order number) in the Message field.
Your funds will appear on your CEX.IO balance the same day you confirm the transfer.
To withdraw funds from CEX.IO to your Epay account:
Оpen the Wallet page and click the Withdraw button next to USD or in the upper right corner. Please note, this function will only appear for positive balances.
2. Click Select the destination and proceed to Alternative Methods.
3. Choose Epay. You can proceed with one of the saved Epay accounts or add a new email address.
4. After that, enter how much to withdraw. Read and agree to our Risk notice by checking the box.
5. Click Proceed. You'll see the details of your transaction. Verify them and click Confirm Withdrawal to continue.
6. Confirm the operation with a two-factor authentication code. We’ll send the funds to your Epay account on the same day.
The web content provided by CEX.IO is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, or a recommendation, to buy, sell or hold any digital asset or to open a particular account or engage in any specific investment strategy. Digital asset markets are highly volatile and can lead to loss of funds.
The availability of the products, features, and services on the CEX.IO platform is subject to jurisdictional limitations. To understand what products and services are available in your country, please see our Licenses and Registrations.
CEX.IO Corp. is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member. Crypto is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Taxes may be payable on any return and/or on any increase in the value of your digital assets and you should seek independent advice on your tax obligations.