The CEX.IO platform offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. Payments via bank transfer can be reliable and suitable for transferring large amounts. But with CEX.IO, they’re also fast and practical even for small transactions.
You can use one of these methods to send funds to your bank account:
International transfer (between banks in different countries):
2. Domestic transfer (via local banking systems):
SEPA (EUR only, available in the European Union and SEPA zone)
Faster Payments (GBP only, available in the UK)
Check our Limits and Commissions page to see which of these options is available in your area.
To make a withdrawal by bank transfer, you need to pass Address verification on CEX.IO. It takes only a few minutes to submit your proof of residence in order to unlock this payment method.
After your application has been checked and approved, you can make a wire withdrawal. Just follow these steps:
1. Click the Withdrawal button on the Wallet page next to the currency you want to send, or click the Withdrawal button in the top right corner. Please note, this function will only appear for positive balances.
2. Enter how much you wish to withdraw. The total amount together with the commission is indicated below, in the line You will receive.
3. Click Select the destination and choose Bank Account method.
4. Fill in your Bank’s beneficiary details:
IBAN or bank account number
Bank country and address
5. Click Continue to proceed.
6. The Proceed button will be active once you confirm that you have read and agree with the Risk Notice. Once you’ve calculated your risk appetite, check the box and click on this button.
7. Verify your transaction details, and initiate the transaction by clicking Confirm Withdrawal in the pop-up screen.
8. After that, you’ll be asked to confirm the withdrawal with a 2FA code.
Once you execute the above steps, you will instantly receive a confirmation email to the address registered with your CEX.IO account. Follow the link in the email to confirm your transaction.
Please note that the confirmation link will expire in 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you will need to redo the above steps.
If you do not receive the confirmation email, please refer to this guide.
For any issues or inquiries regarding how to send funds from your CEX.IO account, please contact our Customer Support.
While filling out the bank transfer form, make sure all details are correct. If any information doesn’t match, it may result in a processing error or delay.
Please note that we can only send payments to your personal bank account.
For Corporate accounts: You can fund your Corporate CEX.IO account only using your company bank account. Please, use your company bank account when withdrawing funds from your corporate account at CEX.IO. If you fund a company bank account using your individual CEX.IO account, it may lead to a mistake on the side of the recipient bank.
The web content provided by CEX.IO is for educational purposes only. The information and tools provided neither are, nor should be construed as, an offer, or a solicitation of an offer, or a recommendation, to buy, sell or hold any digital asset or to open a particular account or engage in any specific investment strategy. Digital asset markets are highly volatile and can lead to loss of funds.
The availability of the products, features, and services on the CEX.IO platform is subject to jurisdictional limitations. To understand what products and services are available in your country, please see our Licenses and Registrations.
CEX.IO Corp. is not a registered broker-dealer or FINRA member. Crypto is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
Taxes may be payable on any return and/or on any increase in the value of your digital assets and you should seek independent advice on your tax obligations.