As we care about the safety of your funds and information, we would like to remind you about our official communication channels and how we work.
We do utilize social media to spread our message and to hear from our clients. However, these channels are not secure for handling support issues and we do not provide support via social media channels. Our secure ticketing system and support email are the only channels for support.
As a reminder, here are our official channels:
- CEX.IO website – https://cex.io/
- CEX.IO blog – https://blog.cex.io
- Status page – https://status.cex.io/
- Telegram Group (English) — https://t.me/CEX_IO
- Telegram Group (Russian) — https://t.me/CEXIORU
- Telegram Group (CEX.IO.BROKER) — https://t.me/CEXIOBroker
- Twitter page – https://twitter.com/cex_io
- Facebook page – https://facebook.com/CEX.IO/
- LinkedIn page – https://linkedin.com/company/cex-io
We also send newsletters to inform you about important changes. Emails sent from CEX.IO always come from an email address ending with @cex.io and never include attachments.
Whenever in doubt about any communications purporting to be from CEX.IO, you can always contact us to double-check if the message is legitimate.