The CEX.IO platform offers a variety of deposit and withdrawal methods. Payments via bank transfer are always reliable and suitable for transferring large amounts. But with CEX.IO, they’re also fast and practical even for small transactions.
You can use one of these methods to send funds to your bank account:
International transfer (between banks in different countries):
- SWIFT (USD/EUR/GBP)
Domestic transfer (via local banking systems):
- SEPA (EUR only, available in the European Union and SEPA zone)
- ACH (USD only, available in the US)
- Faster Payments (GBP only, available in the UK)
Check our limits and commissions page to see which of these options is available in your area.
To make a withdrawal by bank transfer, you need to pass Address verification on CEX.IO. It takes only a few minutes to submit your proof of residence in order to unlock this payment method.
After your application has been checked and approved, you can make a wire withdrawal. Just follow these steps:
- Click the Withdrawal button on the Finance page next to the currency you want to send, or click the Withdrawal button in the top right corner of any page on the CEX.IO website.
2. Choose International/Domestic bank transfer.
3. Enter the amount to send to your bank account.
4. Fill in your Bank’s beneficiary details:
- Bank name
- Bank country and address
- BIC/SWIFT number
- IBAN or bank account number
If you’re making an international bank transfer, you can also add the beneficiary details of a correspondent bank. This bank is usually situated in another country and is authorized to process transactions on behalf of your bank. Check with your bank manager to see whether you should include this information in your withdrawal request.
- While filling out the bank transfer form, make sure all details are correct. If any information doesn’t match, it may result in a processing error or delay.
- Please note that we can only send payments to your personal bank account.
- For Corporate accounts: You can fund your Corporate CEX.IO account only using your company bank account. Please, use your company bank account when withdrawing funds from your corporate account at CEX.IO. If you fund a company bank account using your individual CEX.IO account, it may lead to a mistake on the side of the recipient bank.
If you have any questions concerning fiat deposits and withdrawals, contact our Finance Team by submitting a request to the Help Centre.