After you pass Address verification, you’ll have access to a wide range of currency pairs, increased deposit (up to $10,000 daily) and withdrawal (up to $50,000 daily) limits, and the opportunity to deposit funds with no commission using bank transfers. Once you’ve submitted your application for Identity verification, you can start applying for Address verification without waiting.
Preparing for address verification on CEX.IO
Before you start the verification process:
- Log in to your CEX.IO account in the mobile app.
- Open the Profile tab, choose Verification, and tap on Address Verification.
- Prepare a document that proves your place of residence (utility or electricity bill, bank statement, or tax return).
When you are ready, click Start. Here are the steps to verify your address on CEX.IO using the mobile app.
1. Select the document type
To pass Address verification, you need to confirm your address of residence. To do so, you can use a bank statement, electricity or utility bill, tax return/council tax document, or another document with your name and address on it.
Just select the type of document you’re providing from the drop-down list. If you choose to provide a document that isn’t on the list, you should specify what type of document it is. Also, make sure your document meets the following requirements:
- It contains your first and last name, your address of residence, and credentials of the entity issuing the document (logo of the institution) on the same page.
- It was issued within the last 3 months and contains a date of issue.
- It was issued with Latin characters or with transliteration into Latin characters.
- It is a paper document.
2. Take a photo of your document
Use your phone camera to take a photo of the document. Check that all letters and digits are readable. You can submit photos of up to 10 pages of the document if necessary.
3. Provide your address details
Provide your street address, apartment/suite number (optional), country, state/province, county (for US residents), city, and zip code.
4. Link a social media profile (optional)
In most cases, a linked social network profile gives additional information that helps to confirm the data you’ve provided. You’re encouraged to link at least one social media profile on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any other social network or website.
Note: If you don’t want to link your social media accounts, just tap Next two times. Your application will be sent without information about your social media profiles.
You’ll receive a message from our Compliance department to the email associated with your CEX.IO account when your address has been successfully verified. After that, you can deposit up to $10,000, withdraw up to $50,000 daily and use the bank transfer payment method. You can find more details about available payment options on the Limits and Commissions page.
Don't forget to check My limits tab when making deposits and withdrawals in the CEX.IO mobile app.
If you want to deposit and withdraw without limits, you can apply for Enhanced verification. You can also use a corporate account for trading on CEX.IO.
If you need any assistance with verification, contact our Support team. We’re available 24/7.