As a company with a positive reputation and years of history, CEX.IO is an outstanding platform for trading. The CEX.IO platform offers users a variety of methods to deposit and withdraw funds. Deposits to CEX.IO via bank transfer are fast, free, and practical — even for small amounts.
You can use one of these methods to send funds from your bank account:
International transfer (can be performed between banks in different countries):
- SWIFT (USD/EUR/GBP)
Domestic transfer (payments via local banking systems):
- SEPA (EUR only, available in Europe Union)
- ACH (USD only, available in the USA)
- Faster Payments (GBP only, available in the UK)
Check our Limits and commissions page to see which of these options is available in your area.
To make a deposit by bank transfer, you need to pass Address verification on CEX.IO. If you haven’t passed Address verification yet, it takes only a few minutes to submit your proof of residence in order to unlock this payment method.
After your application has been checked and approved, you can initiate a wire deposit and transfer your funds.
Initiate bank transfer deposit
- Choose International/Domestic bank transfer
- Select the currency to deposit in the upper right corner
- Input the amount you’ll send to CEX.IO
- Select your bank’s country
5. Click Proceed and you’ll then see payment details for the transfer
We’ll also send this receipt to your email so you can print it and use to transfer funds.
Transfer your funds
Please note that If you want to make another deposit, generate new payment details on the Deposit page.
While filling out the bank transfer form, make sure all details are the same as in your receipt. If any fields are different, it may result in a processing error or a delay.
Please note that we can only accept the payment sent from your personal bank account. If the name of the sender is different from the name of the account owner, we won’t be able to process the deposit.
For Corporate accounts: Please note that you can fund your Corporate CEX.IO account only by using your corporate bank account. If you fund a corporate CEX.IO account using your individual bank account, the deposit will not be processed.
These simple measures will ensure a flawless deposit experience.
Successful wire deposit checklist
Make sure you:
- Use the latest payment details
- Indicate the order number in the reference field correctly
- Send the exact amount you requested
- Send funds from your personal bank account/from a corporate bank account if you have Corporate verification
We hope these instructions will make funding your CEX.IO account a breeze.