As part of our efforts to improve services, the CEX.IO team would like to learn about your impressions of our platform. You can now share your thoughts with us by submitting a complaint and sharing your dissatisfaction.
When can I submit a complaint?
You can send us a complaint if
- you’re unhappy with CEX.IO service;
- you’ve faced serious issues when dealing with our products;
- you didn’t get a substantive response to your inquiry;
- you believe that you were treated unfairly when dealing with CEX.IO.
After we receive a complaint, we’ll do everything possible to resolve the situation in a timely manner.
How can I submit a complaint?
One way to complain about our service is by submitting a request via an online form on our Help Centre. Another way is to send an email to сomplaint@cex.io. Alternatively, you could send a letter by post to our London address, CEX.IO LTD, 24th Floor, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, England, E14 5AB, United Kingdom.
If you prefer writing an email, describe the situation in detail and attach files that may be useful for the investigation.
If you'd better use a website, here’s an instruction on submitting a complaint via an online form
- First, go to the Submit a request section.
- Open the drop-down menu and select Submit a Complaint.
- Provide the relevant information requested in the form. Please submit your email address, input the subject and your previous ticket number (if there is one), upload the related attachments (if any), and then describe your issue in detail. After that, press Submit.
A responsible manager will start investigating your case shortly after you file the complaint. As soon as the investigation is over, the manager will suggest a way to resolve the issue.
We expect that your feedback will become a basis for advancing products and service. We also hope it will significantly improve customer experience with CEX.IO.