To make deposits and withdrawals using a payment card, you have to verify your card. You can use both VISA and MasterCard.
Please note that only users who are over 18 years old are allowed to initiate operations using payment cards.
Here is a video description of the process followed by text explanation:
1. Provide information about your card
To make a card deposit/withdrawal for the first time, you need to add a payment card to your account and provide the following information:
- First Name (as mentioned in your identity document)
- Last Name (as mentioned in your identity document)
- Card number (16 digits)
- Expiry date (MM/YY format)
First Name and Last Name fields should correspond to the name mentioned in your identity document (NOT your payment card) as this is the person on behalf of whom the payment will be processed.
Your name and surname should only contain characters of Latin alphabet, without diacritics (e.g. if your name is Иван Каменев, please type Ivan Kamenev; if your name is Maria Abád, please type Maria Abad).
2. Upload photos proving ownership
Please provide the following photos:
- A selfie with a payment card
a photo of your ID's front side and a photo of your ID's back side – this only applies to users who have not verified their identity.
Before uploading an image to the Verification form, please, make sure to follow these photo requirements:
- Look straight into the camera
- The photo should be in color
- Your face and card information must be clearly visible
- DO NOT wear sunglasses, a hat, or a headband
- The image should be in high resolution (min 300 dpi)
- Allowed formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and PDF
- File size should be no more than 15 MB
An additional photo may be required by our Compliance Officer in case of any security queries.
Example of a good selfie:
B. Photo of your ID
If you have not verified your identity, submit a photo of your ID's front side and another photo of your ID's back side.
Provide one of the following identity documents:
- National ID card (both sides) or national passport (reversal);
- International passport (reversal);
- Driving license (both sides). Please note that we accept a driving license as proof of your identity only if it is a plastic card and all the information in it is provided with Latin transliteration.
Example of a good photo:
Please note that we only accept identity documents issued in English or transliterated in characters of Latin alphabet.
Requirements for identity documents
- Only photos of original documents will be accepted.
- Information in your ID must be clearly visible.
Compliance agency may ask you to upload another photo if it does not meet our quality standards. Another identity document/passport can be required in case of any security queries.
A photo taken with a mobile phone is preferred.
Once you have provided all the necessary information and photos, we will process your card verification request.
As soon as the check is done, you will receive an email notifying you that the card was successfully added, and your payment card information will be saved in your profile.
When making the subsequent deposits, you can:
- select the existing payment card (already verified), or
- add a new one.
You may add as many payment cards as you need to your account and use any of them to make a deposit.