You may require access recovery if you have lost some of your login credentials. First, check the following articles:
Still can't do it. Please help!
If you are unable to restore the access yourself, you will need our assistance to reset some of your credentials. You will need to prove the ownership of your account. Please be prepared to answer the following security questionnaire:
- BTC wallet address used to fund your CEX account
- Account BTC balance (As accurate as possible)
- Other balances on the account (As accurate as possible)
- Account creation date (you may find it in the registration email from cex.io)
- Latest trading transactions
- Geographic location / IP address (Current address/location)
- IP address of last successful login:(You may find this in your email)
- A photo of a government-issued identification. Examples include a Driver's License, Passport or National ID Card.
- A photo of you holding a government-issued identification.
Once the information is verified we will help you restore access to your account.