You may require access recovery if you have lost some of your login credentials. First, check the following articles:
Still can't do it. Please help!
If you are unable to restore the access yourself, you will need our assistance to reset some of your credentials. You will need to prove the ownership of your account. Please be prepared to answer the following security questionnaire:
2) email address;
3) CEX.IO BTC wallet address;
4) account cryptocurrency balance (BTC, ETH, etc);
5) fiat balance on the account (USD, EUR, RUB or GBP);
6) account creation date (you may find it in the registration email from CEX.io);
7) any of your latest transactions details (time/date, currency, transaction type: deposit / withdrawal / trading / etc);
8) your current IP address/geographic location;
9) IP address of the last successful login (your email inbox).
As per our KYC policies, we kindly ask you to provide:
- A photo of a government-issued identification. Examples include a Driver's License, Passport or National ID Card.
- A photo of you holding a government-issued identification.
Please make sure that the document was not issued more than 10 years ago and is not expired, hence the issue and expiry dates should be clearly visible.
Once you provide all of the above-mentioned information, it will be reviewed. However, if any additional details are needed, you will receive a reply requesting this information.