On CEX.IO, you can buy cryptocurrencies with your Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card in a matter of minutes. A payment card is the fastest way to make online purchases, and it’s even more convenient with the CEX.IO mobile app. Using a card, you can fund your CEX.IO balance and trade top crypto anytime and anywhere.
To save time and be able to make quick trading decisions, verify your card beforehand. You can do that in the Card manager menu in the CEX.IO mobile app. You’ll then be able to deposit or withdraw your fiat funds in a few taps whenever you need.
Here’s how to make a card deposit to your CEX.IO account in the mobile app:
- Open the Wallet tab
- Choose the currency you wish to deposit
- Select Deposit
- Enter the amount you want to send to your CEX.IO balance. You can see what amount will be charged, including fees, in the Total amount field.
- Choose a verified card or swipe left and tap Add new card.
- Tap Deposit.
The card will then flip so you can enter the CVV/CVC code. After you enter it, click the Deposit button once more.
Finally, enter the 3DS code provided by SMS or email to confirm your payment.
- Pay attention to your daily and monthly deposit limits. They vary depending on your level of verification and payment method and can be different in the mobile app and on the CEX.IO website. For more details on your deposit limits, open the My limits tab in the CEX.IO app.
- Bank transfers are not yet supported in the mobile app.
In addition, check out our Payment Cards Guide with useful tips for using credit/debit cards on CEX.IO.
Don’t hesitate to contact our Mobile Experts if you have any issues or questions about the CEX.IO mobile app.
Still don't have the CEX.IO mobile app? Download it here: